Charity Night at ICCL
PS: Program Details and registration are at the end of the email.
Dear Brothers and Sisters
Sadly but surely we are coming to the last 10 nights of Ramadan. Regardless of how little we feel we may have achieved throughout the first part of Ramadan, this is the time to make up for it all and get back on track.
Allah (SWT) has given us the golden opportunity to multiply our rewards in the last third of Ramadan. One night in these last 10 nights is known as the ‘Night of Power’. The deeds that we perform on Laylatul Qadr are multiplied by a 1000 months!
Dua for Laylatul Qadr:
Aisha (may Allah be pleased with her) narrated: “O Messenger of Allah, what do you think I should say in my supplication, if I come upon Laylatul-Qadr?”
He said: “Say: Allahumma innaka ‘afuwwun tuhibbul-‘afwa, fa’fu ‘anni”
“O Allah, you are forgiving and love forgiveness, so forgive me”. (At-Tirmidhi)
No matter how many sins you have committed, Allah forgives all. So continually ask Allah for forgiveness in these last 10 nights.
“O my servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah. Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful.” (Qur’an 39:53)
Imagine $1 given on Laylatul Qadr is equal to the reward of giving $1000 every day for 1000 months.
SubhanaAllah, an opportunity not to be taken for granted for we are not guaranteed to be here for next Ramadan.
Make sure to distribute your charity across the last ten nights, you never know which night you’ll catch Laylatul Qadr.
Ramadan Charity Night Event Details.
ICCL only conducts a Charity Night once a year usually the 27th Night of Ramadan.
Because of the Pandemic we have to do it online and the success of such a program is when the community participates and we pray Allah (SWT) will bless the community. Ameen
1. The program will be a zoom event or you can be physically there at the Masjid.
2. This will be held on Saturday May 8th at 9:30- 10pm
How will the program work?
1. Register for the program and share the link below to any family or friend within the USA:
2. You will Zoom into the session at the above link. We will have have a live panel talk of the benefits of charity and donation in Islam and the categories you can donate to: New Masjid Fund, General, Sadaqah
When you have decided which category or even all categories, then you will call at the number posted on the screen and volunteers will take either a pledge or pay by card or check at a later date.
Your donation during this program will be private and other audience members will not know, however the total funds collected will be posted as the program goes on!
This program will be both in English and Arabic
What you can do from your end to make this program even more successful and get even more blessings?
1. Become a volunteer (email ICCL) from home to take calls if you are 16 years or older during the program
2. Share the link early to family & friends within the USA and also remind them a day before the program to Zoom in.
Hope you are enjoying the new space!
Islamic Community Center of Lancaster--
Islamic Community Center of Lancaster
also registered as the Islamic Center of Lancaster
Street Address: 227 N. Queen St., Lancaster, PA 17603
iccl.alminaret.com - (717) 546 - 4225 - firstname.lastname@example.org
* By credit card; MOHID, PayPal
* By cash drop off at any Donation Boxes
* By check payable to ICCL, drop of at any Donation Box or send by mail to ICCL, 1002 Lititz Pike, Suite 294, Lititz, PA 17543
227 N Queen St
Lancaster, PA 17603
This location has Wudu facility
1 RSVP(s) for this event
RSVP for this event has closed since this event was in the past.